Sunday, November 15, 2009

PALABRAS INTERROGATIVAS 2

OBJETIVOS / OBJECTIVES:
  • Identificar y utilizar correctamente las palabras interrogativas/ Identify and use the interrogative words
PARTE I / PART I:
ANUNCIO PUBLICITARIO/ ADVERTISEMENT

  • Observa la siguiente imagen
  • Look at the following picture


  • Después de ver la imagen, responda las siguientes preguntas. Cuando termines has click en "submit"
  • After viewing the picture answer the following questions. Once you are done answering the questions click "submit"


PREGUNTAS



Question #1: ¿Cuándo va a ser el concierto?




Question #2: ¿Dónde va a ser el concierto?




Question #3: ¿A qué hora?




Question #4: ¿Cuánto cuestan las entradas?




Question #5: ¿De dónde son los cantantes?




Question #6: ¿Cómo se llama el grupo?




Question #7: ¿Cuántas entradas de platinium hay?






RECUERDA HAS CLIC EN SUBMIT / REMEMBER CLICK "SUBMIT"!!!!!!!!!!!


PARTE II / PART II:
DIAPOSITIVAS/ POWER POINT
  • Aquí encontrarás unas diapositivas que explican el uso de las palabras interrogativas. ¡Presta atención!
  • Here you will find a powerpoint presentation that explains the use of interrogatives words. Pay attention!









PARTE III/ PART III:
HISTORIA/ STORY
  • Read the following story and watch Adriana's pictures







  • Pictures
  • Once you are done reading the story and watching the pictures click "comment", which is at the bottom of the video, and either type or record 3 questions for Adriana.
  • YOU HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO MAKE A COMMENT
  • Remember, write or say your name before typing or recording your question!!!
  • Once you are done commenting don't forget to click "save".


PARTE IV/ PART IV
ANUNCIO PUBLICITARIO/ NEWSLETTER

  • Create your own newsletter. In order to create your own newsletter you have to use Letter pop.
  1. Click "letter pop".
  2. To open an account you have to click "join now" (it is free).
  3. Once you have opened an account create your newsletter.
  4. After you finish creating your newsletter send it to the teacher's e-mail: msm243@nau.edu
  • Here it is an example of a newsletter. Ejemplo


PARTE V/ PART V
COMENTARIOS / COMMENTS
  • Write your comments and impressions about the activity. Also write how did you like using activities with technology.

MUCHÍSIMAS GRACIAS POR TODA SU AYUDA :)

16 comments:

  1. I liked this online activity better than the last ones because it took less time, and was easier to do. i liked the multiple choice questions of part 1.I liked the activities and this website :] However, I don't like having to create new accounts for things, like the Letterpop website..It's kind of a pain to have to sign up for something like that to only use it once. Also, on Part 3, i'm not sure if the questions I wrote were submitted... :/ But good job on the website :]
    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta esta actividad porque es una manera divertida de aprender la información. La parte de la tecnología puede estar confundiendo a veces y un dolor, como Danielle dijo. Pero en términos generales, yo lo quiero.

    -Liz I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this activity because it was very easy to understand and it did not take very much time. I'm not sure how to send part 3's answers but I did them and I hope you saw it!

    Marcus Hill

    ReplyDelete
  4. The activities were fairly quick and easy. I enjoy using different mediums to practice my spanish and this these activities a generally spot on for that.
    I do agree to a certain extent with Liz and Danielle that signing up for various sites can be frustrating, but not something to complain about too much.

    Victor

    ReplyDelete
  5. This activity was very easy compared to the others and I liked it! It was fun and different! And I agree with everyone else about the signing up fr the sites but I got through it. Very good!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gusta esta actividad. Pero el parte tres no trabajó bueno y no me gustale.
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like this assignment because the website is not allowing me to complete parts 3 or 4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This activity was a bit hard to follow.
    Part 1 was easy enough. Wasn't sure what I was supposed to do on Part 2. Both parts 3 and 4 were hard to use

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Maria.
    I liked this activity in general. However the newsletter was confusing and I'm not sure if I actually sent it to you.
    Have a happy Thanksgiving.
    Adios.
    Allison Cassetta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria;

    I like this activity. It was fun and a creative way to use the interragatives. The only portion that was a little difficult was the sending of the newsletter, and the accent marks.

    Thanks!

    ~Erin Hanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't really like the activities because I don't like making new accounts for everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did like the activity, an agreement with everyone else number three was a little confusing and I am not sure if my answer was submited.


    Tim Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked this online activity, except for having to make the accounts and sending the newsletter was difficult. The interrogative video is very helpful. I like the way you translated all the questions in english so we can understand it better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree that setting up accounts on other websites felt a little unnecessary, but on the other hand, it is useful to know about the newsletter maker just in case. Also, it seems like a useful way to send X-mas greetings to friends and family. My favorite part of this activity was the quiz, although I don't know how that will be graded since it is apparently anonymous. And my least favorite part was the little video because I didn't really understand how it worked and the display is so itty-bitty it was hard to see what to do. But I like the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me gustan las actividades y los fotos de la viaje. Pero, yo no podia la actividad cuatro porque el sitio de "web" no mando mi cuenta. Yo trato unos cuantos veces. Lo siento pero en totalidad me gusta los actividades

    colin

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also liked the activities and found them interesting. The only things I did not like were having to create an account, and the newsletter part. Nonetheless, this was a great experience.

    ~Cecilia Selna

    ReplyDelete